Latest Career Opportunities
Do you want a career in a fast-paced, successful, UK based manufacturing business?
WHITES are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team, whether on the factory floor, in product design, in sales or as part of the office support team.
To apply for an advertised position or to send your CV and covering letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Buyer||£Neg (based on experience)|
We are currently seeking a buyer for a full-time position based in Bristol.
Reporting to our Technical and Commercial Manager, the responsibilities will be:-
- Place orders with our approved suppliers in a timely and cost effective manner (orders will be suggested by our MRP system or from a buying report).
- Ensure our MRP system data is updated, as required, to facilitate planning.
- Review cost variances and recommend follow up actions.
- Identify and carry out purchasing reviews.
All to agreed standards.
Desired Work Experience and Skills
- Experience of buying preferred.
- MRP experience preferred but not essential.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with others at all levels, both within our company and its supply chain.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- At ease with working in a small team.